High sensitivity source now available in the Integra2
The Sercon high sensitivity source is now available as an optional upgrade in the Integra2.
Giving improved sensitivity and a larger dynamic range, the high sensitivity source allows researchers to measure small samples with no loss of precision.
- Sensitivity 1000 molecules / ion
- Resolution (m/?m) 100
- CN mode precision <0.1‰ C, <0.15‰ N
- S mode precision 0.3‰ S
- Linearity <0.002 ‰/µg
- Sample Range 1.5 to 1000 µg N, 2.5 to 2000 µg C, 3 to 2000 µg S
- Helium use 65 ml/min or 25 ml/min low volume mode
Added to the existing features of the Integra2, including:
- Stainless steel flight tube
- Thoria coated filament
- Innovative trapping loop technology
- Permanent magnet
- 6 mins per sample
- No fragile exposed silica
See our applications and technical notes pages for data and more information on the innovative features of the worldâ€™s only combined EA-IRMS.
The Integra 2 is a cost effective solution, enabling researchers to expand lab capabilities without breaking the budget.